showplus Image Slideshow
showplus is an eye-catching slideshow for a front-page to display a set of images with user-defined transition between them. It is easy to get started with but offers a number of customization options for more advanced users.
The majority of the server-side code base for showplus has been derived from the successful image gallery plug-in sigplus, whereas the majority of client-side browser code has been taken from the project Slideshow2.
- choose from six customizable transition types: fade, zoom, pan, Ken Burns effect, push, wipe
- attach captions to images with multilingual support and a default caption
- hyperlink each image to an arbitrary location
- order images according to filename or last modified time, shuffle images each time the page is shown, or specify custom order
- display horizontal or vertical navigation bar with small thumbnail images that allow for fast navigation